Why stainless steel?
– Hypoallergenic formula – surgical steel is suitable for allergy sufferers.
– Biocompatibility – stainless steel does not produce a toxic or immunological response when exposed to the body or bodily fluids. This is why it is used in manufacturing medical devices.
– High hardness – steel is much harder than silver or gold
– Colour stability – steel jewellery has its own UV protection, which prevents colour changes caused by the influence of ultra-violet light.
– Surface resistance – the surface is resistant to scratching or abrasion as on other soft metals. Unlike silver or gold, it does not require maintenance, cleaning and care so you can enjoy its beauty and gloss without much effort
– Anticorrosive surface – the surface is resistant to oxidation and corrosion
– Diversified surface – can have a shiny, polished and matt surface
There are no reviews yet.