Alpacappella Jewelry is made from premium materials, ensuring superior quality. The products are free from lead and nickel, and the metal components are crafted from surgical-grade stainless steel. To ensure that customers receive authentic pieces, the necklaces and bracelets are stamped with the ‘AJ’ logo.
To keep your jewellery looking its best, it’s important to take proper care of it.
- If your jewellery becomes dirty, it’s best to wash it gently in lukewarm water using a soft brush and mild soap or shampoo. Rinse it thoroughly in water of the same temperature and avoid using extremely hot or cold water. After washing, gently press out any excess water from the piece.
- It’s important to remove your jewellery before showering, bathing, or engaging in heavy exercise, especially when swimming in the sea or a chlorinated swimming pool.
- Household cleaning products, particularly bleach and highly reactive solutions should never come into contact with your jewellery.
- Avoid spraying perfume or applying creams where your jewellery will come into contact with your skin.
- Ideally store your pieces of jewellery separately, so that they don’t rub together or become tangled.
By following these simple guidelines, you can ensure that your jewellery remains in great condition and continues to look its best for years to come.