All Alpacappella Jewellery is created using the highest quality materials. All products are lead and nickel free. Necklaces and bracelets are branded with the ‘AJ’ stamp to ensure authenticity.
Here is a set of care instructions to extend the life of your alpaca jewellery.
- If the jewellery becomes dirty, gently wash it in lukewarm water with a soft brush, mild soap or shampoo and thoroughly rinse in the water of the same temperature. Don’t use extremely hot or cold water. Gently press excess water from the piece.
- Remove your jewellery when you shower, bathe or engage in heavy exercise, particularly when swimming in the sea or a chlorinated swimming pool.
- Never expose jewellery to household cleaning products, especially bleach and highly reactive solutions.
- Avoid spraying perfume or applying creams where your jewellery will have contact.
- Ideally store your pieces of jewellery separately, so that they don’t rub together or become tangled.